Tuesday 13 March 2012

Oreo Brownies

One of my bakes is Oreo brownies.  I was watching Lorraine Pascale on the tv and she was stating her love for brownies and she showed her oreo brownie recipe.  Now who doesn't love brownies???  They are so chocolaty and yummy and so are oreo's, so I thought I had to give them a try.  I loved them so much that I made a batch around Christmas and did a mini food hamper for some family members.  I never got any feedback, but I think it's safe to assume they were yummy.

The recipe link is below, for those of you that want to give it a try.  My first batch turned out yummy, so really is a fool proof recipe.  I couldn't find the right pan so one batch was thinner than I would have liked, so I needed to adjust the cooking time accordingly.  In fact my second batch didn't go without hitch, mainly down to my stupidity.  I wanted to make a thicker batch so used a spring form tin, well let's just say my oven needed a good clean as the batter decided to leak out the sides.

Omm nom nom!!

Will make another batch soon and do better photographs.  I have to admit the brownies look loads better with a sprinkling of snow (aka icing sugar).


Enjoy baking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment